LPN - Pediatrics
Healthcare - Nursing
Stonybrook, New York
- Accurately collecting clinical data on patients and demonstrates competency in performing clinical interventions and reports abnormalities to Medical Provider
- Demonstrating competency in performing venipuncture/administering shots for collection of blood specimens and facilitates the prompt and accurate processing and distribution of specimens collected.
- Triaging patient phone calls and troubleshoot medication management issues
- Administering medication as needed
- Monitoring vital signs
- Recording medical history and patient information
- Graduate of an accredited school of Practical Nursing
- Registered New York State LPN
- BLS certification through the American Heart Association
- Competency in performing venipuncture for collection of blood specimens
- Three years' experience in ambulatory care setting required as an LPN
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.