LPN - Primary Care Clinic
Healthcare - Nursing
Brownsville, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Immediate opening for an LPN in in a premier healthcare clinic in Brooklyn.
- Ensures patients are prepared to be seen by physicians.
- Assists the physicians and mid-level providers with procedures.
- Administers medication and/or treatment when indicated. Administers medication therapy and vaccines as ordered by the provider
- Maintains and secures all clinical supplies and medication in the service area.
- Conducts patient teaching and counseling; provide patients with health information materials.
- Maintains proper documentation in patient’s electronic medical record.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Practical Nursing.
- Currently holds New York State License, Certification and Registration.
- At least 1 year previous related nursing experience.
- BCLS certification required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.