LPN - Residential Facility
Healthcare - Nursing
Queens, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare has an immediate opening for an LPN to work in a Residential Facility in Queens full time overnights.
Compensation : $32 - $35
Job ID : 14491
- Report on individual’s health status, progress and assists in development of the Nursing Service Plan
- Provide health services updates reporting on completed service tasks, clinic attendance and other medical treatments and anecdotal information prescribed by the individual’s physician
- Review individuals health status and reports status changes to RN. Works cooperatively with RN and AMAP staff supervision to ensure completion of nursing assignments
- Works cooperatively with Direct Support Professionals to provide health related services to individuals; attends Annual Clinical Evaluations and some other clinics as necessary - May provide direct services and treatment to individuals in
- Adherence to Procedures: reporting, documentation, and follow-up activities relating to individuals health and medical services, including but not limited to clinic schedule and other follow-up services, securing medications through the pharmacy for delivery; prepares documents for staff sign-off of medication distribution and recording according to procedures; follows accountability procedures for monitoring and control of medications; promptly reports medication errors or discrepancies
- 1 year experience as a LPN is preferred but not required
- 1 year OPWDD experience is preferred but not required
- License and current registration to practice as a practical nurse in New York State required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.