LPN - Skilled Nursing Facility
Healthcare - Nursing
- Introduces self to patient while escorting patient into the exam room.
- Prepares the patient for exams and procedures.
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets and physicians' instructions to patients.
- Administers medications including all types of injections, IV therapy as needed and within the scope of licensure.
- Provide basic patient care and treatments, such as but not limited to: dressing wounds, performing catheterizations or applying compresses.
- Collects, labels and processes specimens accurately.
- Cleans and prepare medical treatment rooms for patient visits.
- Assemble and use equipment appropriate to specific medical practice.
- Schedule follow-up appointments for patients as needed.
- Communicates delays effectively when necessary.
- Graduate of LPN school program
- Current licensure as an LPN
- IV and/or phlebotomy skills preferred
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.