LPN - Skilled Nursing Facility
Healthcare - Nursing
Oneonta, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking Skilled Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN's) with a minimum of 1+ years of Long-Term Care, Acute or Skilled Nursing experience, to work in a Hospital-Based Skilled Nursing Facility in Otsego County, NY.
Compensation : $38 - $38
Job ID : 13832
- Providing quality care to patients
- Confer with patients and families about patient care, ancillary services and health plans
- Assess patients for changes of conditions, decline in ambulation etc.
- Administer treatments and medications to patients as needed
- Monitor administration of IV's and placing orders for supplies and new medications
- Supervise ancillary staff including CNA's
- HS Diploma or GED
- NYS LPN Licensed
- 1 year of experience in a fast paced environment
- BLS certification required (American Heart Association)
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.