LPN - Social Services
Healthcare - Nursing
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently hiring multiple LPNs for a large Social Services agency in NYC working with the underserved population.
Compensation : $35 - $35
Job ID : 18646
- Develop policies, protocols and forms regarding medications and health management. Administer medication.
- Make referrals for medical treatment; and follow-up with psychiatric rehabilitation programs, treating physicians, pharmacies, and other treatment collaterals.
- Serve as the primary medical case manager for assigned clients.
- Provide individual and group therapy; medical referrals. Facilitate in-service trainings for staff and residents. Attend case conferences as needed.
- Manage client health needs. Run health-related educational groups.
- Basic health assessment including blood pressure check, weight, and referrals as appropriate.
- Participation in treatment team meetings.
- Assist in organizing and participating in goal development and related activities.
- Weekly chart documentation and interaction with medical and psychiatric providers.
- Maintain medication administration record and controlled substance log.
- Monitor and count medication and medication supply.
- LPN License
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.