Manager, Enterprise Risk Management
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Leader in the FinTech industry is looking to add a Manager to their already impressive Enterprise Risk Management team
Compensation : $120000 - $135000
Job ID : 19697
- The Manager, Enterprise Risk Management will have responsibilities in all aspects of the enterprise-wide risk management program, with a particular emphasis on the Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) program.
- This role will support the execution of the organization’s RCSA Program and will interface with stakeholders across the organization to evolve the program and the ERM Framework through communication, challenge, and by fostering a risk culture.
- The incumbent will support leadership in identifying and managing risks during a period of rapid organizational and technological change and industry advancement.
- Responsible for contributing to the design, development, implementation, and execution of the ERM Framework to effectively identify, measure, monitor, and control enterprise-wide risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in risk management, business administration, management information system, or a related area.
- 6+ years of practical experience in Enterprise or Operational Risk Management in the financial services or technology industries, supporting enterprise-wide functions and projects, and multi-tasking on projects with competing priorities.
- Extensive experience and expertise with RCSA programs, including process identification, definition and mapping, inherent risk articulation and assessment, and control design and assessment (including testing).
- Experience working with a GRC platform (e.g., Archer, OpenPages, or in-house).
- Experience working with Risk Taxonomies, Risk Measurement methodologies and/or Key Risk Indicator frameworks.
- Ability to understand management objectives, risk appetite, tolerances, and impact of changes to risk profiles.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.