Manager - Transaction Advisory Services
Cranford, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
Growing full service CPA and Advisory firm is looking for a Manager of Transaction Advisory Services to join their team!
Compensation : $130000 - $150000
- Manage and participate in due diligence engagements related to acquisitions by private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers.
- Analyze financial/operational results of targets through reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management.
- Prepare/evaluate pro forma financial information.
- Identify issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring or deal termination. Identify post-acquisition action steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements.
- Evaluate effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements.
- Perform industry and company research. Correlate due diligence findings with client valuations.
- Manage expectations of service and review the work of Staff and Senior employees.
- Conduct timely performance reviews for Staff and Senior employees and help to develop and guide staff.
- Generate new business opportunities. Identify business development opportunities and assist Partners and Directors on proposals and new business opportunities by drafting responses, participating in the proposal process, building client relationships, demonstrating knowledge of client business and communicating directly with the target company.
- BA/BS degree and approximately 3-5 years of TAS work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 4 years of related work experience.
- Big 4 TAS practice experience preferred.
- Degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance preferred.
- CPA certification required.
- Experience including at least 3+ years of relevant external audit experience in a public accounting firm. Audit experience within manufacturing, distribution and retail/consumer product companies preferred.
- Must have a strong understanding of cost accounting and inventory valuation.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- A strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas.
- The successful candidate must also be willing and able to travel, when necessary.
- Working knowledge of data analytics and available tools.
- Must be able to work additional hours as needed to meet client deliverables.
- Travel to various client sites throughout the tristate area, ability to travel domestically to meet client needs and travel to other office locations may be required.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.