Market Data Analyst
New York, New York
- Work directly with the Portfolio Managers and Traders to ensure data being used is accurate and up-to-date
- Improve the firm's infrastructure by automating internal processes, monitoring data systems, and troubleshooting software problems.
- 1-4 years' experience
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Knowledgeable in any computer language (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Experience with market data technologies
- Problem solver
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.