Marketing Analyst - Private Equity
New York, New York
- Support senior professionals on business development efforts across the global platform, including existing investor and prospective client presentations
- Project management on product offerings
- Preparation of due diligence responses, meeting agendas, etc.
- Help with all CRM and Salesforce tracking
- Participate and support senior professionals in preparing investor knowledge workshops, annual investor meetings, semi-annual investor advisory committees, and quarterly investor updates
- 1-4 years of Sales Support / Investor Relations
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.