MD - Allergy
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
SHARE THIS JOB
Northern CT - Hospital employed Allergist need - Join a large Multi-specialty group
Compensation : $250000 - $330000
Job ID : 20048
- Replace departing Allergist physician
- Join a 30 year old multi-specialty group
- Will treat adults and pediatrics - outpatient only M-F., no nights and no weekends.
- First call taken by NP and nurses. - only back call for MD.
- Treat mast cell disorders as well as immunologic disorders
- Use conventional immunotherapy as well as numerous monoclonals and immunosuppressants
- Perform lab procedures, skin/patch testing and immunotherapy desensitization
- Educate patients and family members about prognosis and treatment options.
- Work closely with the rheumatology department and have a full time NP, 2 RNs and 2 MAs
- Academic options available through hospital
- Must be BC and Fellowship trained in Allergy
- CT medical license required
- New grads and experienced welcome to apply
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.