MD - Anesthesiologist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Queens, New York
- 100% outpatient practice and ASC, no required hospital call currently
- Center has 9 GI physicians currently doing procedures
- Primary procedures include colonoscopy, endoscopy, esophageal dilation, flexible sigmoidoscopy and hemmorhoid treatment
- Center open from 6am-5pm Mon-Fri and some occasional weekend hours
- No nights, or on-call responsibilities (unsure about weekends, if so would be rotated)
- Strong focus on quality of care and patient satisfaction
- Residency training in Anesthesiology required
- Fellows graduating in the next 12 months encouraged to apply!
- Active NY license required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.