MD - Anesthesiologist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Queens, New York
- Provide services within interventional neurology, ObGyn, general surgery, cariology, orthopedics, and pediatrics
- Expect to work in OR and also provide regional and peripheral blocks for pre-op or post-operative care
- When booked for in house calls hours adjusted remainder of the week to equal a 40-hour work week
- Have per diem CRNAs available to assist
This a full-time permanent position with a competitive salary, lucrative rate for any extra call, malpractice with tail coverage, strong PTO, dental/vision/health insurance, CME time/money, and a pension.
- Residency training in Anesthesiology Required
- Additional fellowship trainings to be considered (don't need pediatric anesthesiology)
- Board Eligibility and Certification in Anesthesiology required
- Residents graduating in the next 12 months are encouraged to apply!