MD - Anesthesiologist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
- Majority of time at hospital with possible work at ASC as desired
- If someone wants to work 100% in an ambulatory surgery center (ASC) would be willing to consider that
- Hours approx 7am-5pm, most cases start at 7:30 am
- Regional anesthesia, no cardiac, level 1 trauma but not a lot of these cases, endo, IR, electrophysiology
- 33 member residency program - attendings single or double cover residents
- Call paid competitively with post-call day off
- Call volume variable, includes Ob but always another attending at night on Ob call to help
- Hospital EMR - iPro purchased by AllScripts
- Residency Training in Anesthesiology (Pediatric Anesthesia and Pain Anesthesia to be considered)
- NY License Active or Applied
- Board Eligibility and Board Certification
- Residents graduating in next 9 months are encouraged to apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.