MD - Anesthesiologist - Director
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Queens, New York
- Director role - will report to Medical Board of Mgrs. Works closely with center Administrator.
- Admin and clinical duties in this role
- 100% outpatient practice and ASC, no required hospital call currently
- Case type - EGD, CS, Flex Sig, HET
- Case volume 50-70 at the center - Director will do 8-10 per day
- Center open from 7am-6pm Mon-Fri - last case usually starts 4 or 4:30p
- No nights, or on-call responsibilities, no overtime and this is a salaried position -expected to balance with mgmt.
- Looking to have incoming start in May/June of 2023
- Residency training in Anesthesiology required
- Experienced only with leadership skills
- Active NY license required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.