MD - Cardiologist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
New Haven, Connecticut
- Primarily outpatient, private multispecialty group model, community practice
- Collaborate on improvement in care delivery and service with management, other physicians and staff
- Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic tests as needed
- Provides quality supervision of residents, medical students, nurses, medical assistants, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and other clinical staff at the site
- Primary care teams and specialist team provide a network of providers for all patients
- CT Active License, DEA, CSR or willingness to apply
Graduation from accredited medical school (MD or DO).
Graduation from accredited Internal Medicine Residency & Cardiology fellowship
- Board Certification in Cardiovascular Disease required
Certification in Echocardiography
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.