MD - Cardiologist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
- Join large cardiology group comprised of 14 physicians and 5 NPs
- Monday-Friday schedule, dedicated office days (14-16 patients per day) and imaging/cardiac testing days
- Three interventional cardiologists and two electrophysiologists in the group
- Cath lab available on hospital campus
- Academic Hospital - incoming doctor has opportunity to work with Internal Medicine residents if desired
- Participate in quality improvement and process improvement projects.
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- MA State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Fellowship in non-invasive Cardiology required
- Certifications in Echo and Nuclear encouraged but not required
New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply!