MD - Dermatologist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
White Plains, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A hospital-affiliated medical group in Westchester County is seeking dermatologists to join their growing team.
Compensation : $325000 - $350000
Job ID : 19327
- Full time is considered a four day work week, 8am or 9am-5pm
- Call is shared amongst all dermatologists in the practice, taken 1 month at a time
- Most consults related to call done via televisit, articulated to the hospitalist at the hospital or have patient come during office hours
- Opportunity to build a medical or cosmetic practice - will build around the incoming physician
- Diverse payer mix and part of multispecialty group that has specialists available for appropriate referrals
- Physicians in group have strong training and great rapport with patients, offering a collegial working environment
- Competitive compensation structure with opportunity to earn above MGMA salaries with incentives
This is a full time employed position with 1-2 years of guaranteed salary and a competitive RVU bonus model, paid occurrence malpractice, CME time and money, as well as a 403b retirement plan!
- Residency Training in Dermatology
- New York State Licensed is required
- Board Certification required
- New Physicians graduating in the next 12 months are encouraged to apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.