MD - Dermatologist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
- Department currently has part time person, looking to expand to group of 2-3 FTEs
- Primarily medical practice but willing to develop cosmetics if desired
- Some hospital consults as needed, many exotic diseases/conditions that come through hospital which make for rich clinical experience for incoming physician
- Protected teaching time
- Outpatient care provided at brand new ambulatory building near hospital
- Work closely with medical students, interns and residents
- Faculty appointment through local medical school
- Residency training in dermatology required
- NY License required
- Board Certification required
- New Graduates completing their training in the next 12 months are encouraged to apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.