MD - Director of Geriatrics
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
- Oversee Geriatrics department -1 Geriatric Hospitalist, 3 Outpatient Geriatricians, 1 NP, and 1 Social Worker
- Will build in ample administrative time for director based off who comes into role, opportunity to maintain patient panel and clinical responsibilities
- Primarily outpatient practice, based on hospital campus
- Some inpatient coverage and home-visits as needed (have geriatric hospitalist and NP doing these things now)
- Might do some work at local nursing home
- Work closely with medical students and internal medicine residency program
- Encourage academic work including teaching, research, grant writing, etc.
- Faculty appointment through local medical school
This is an employed position with a base salary + incentive model and standard hospital benefits including malpractice coverage
- Residency training in internal medicine and fellowship in geriatrics are required
- NY License required
- Board Certification required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.