MD - Director of Substance Use Treatment
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Director of Substance Use Treatment Services within Psychiatry needed for a top academic hospital in Brooklyn.
Compensation : $31000 - $320000
- Help create a new substance use treatment division within the framework of a well-established psychiatry department
- Expect 50% administrative, 50% clinical
- Currently have two addiction-psychiatry trained physicians and social workers with addiction training to assist from the start
- Goal to apply for integrative license to add substance abuse programming to the current clinic
- Looking for someone to come in and work collaboratively with the Vice Chairs of Outpatient and Acute Care services to develop all policies and procedures related to this new endeavor
- Expect largely outpatient services to start, with opportunity to build out inpatient or CPEP components of the role
- Large residency program, need an educator willing to work with multiple disciplines
- Procedures - suboxone, injectable naltrexone, vivitrol (NO Methadone)
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.