MD - Endocrinologist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
- Department of seven physicians, grown over the last 14 years with virtually no turnover
- Received American Diabetes Accreditation for Diabetes Education Program - have CDE and NP on staff
- Primarily outpatient care at new ambulatory facility
- Many telehealth appointments, if have sessions of all telehealth fine to do from home or from admin offices on site
- 32 clinical hours + 8 admin hours, flexible start/end times, and can customize admin time breakdown
- Rotated inpatient coverage 1:7 for full week at a time (outpatient care in the morning, then round in the hospital in the afternoon with residents/fellows)
- Weekly journal club to discuss cases with department and community endocrinologists
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
Fellowship training in Endocrinology Required
Interest in academia and teaching
NYS license, DEA and Board Certification required
- H1B Candidate to be considered
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.