MD - Endocrinology
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Hackettstown, New Jersey
- Physician will primarily serve Morris County
- 100% outpatient practice model with hospital privileges for consults and diabetes clinic coverage
- Great referral base of primary care physicians and specialists
- Established group of providers and experienced support staff
- Hospital affiliation for referrals/hospitalizations
- Physician-owned and managed, high-functioning group focused on patient-centered care
- Residency training in Internal Medicine with Fellowship training in Endocrinology
- New Jersey licensed preferred but not required (plan to obtain or in process strongly preferred)
- Physicians graduating in the next 12 months will be considered.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.