MD - Family Medicine
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
New York, New York
- See patients of all ages from 0-100
- Full spectrum primary care - diagnose and treat medical illnesses, refer to specialists
- Community health setting diverse patient population, normal primary and patients with more chronic conditions
- Brand new facility opening in the fall, already have operational staff in place
- Participate in after-hours telephone triage coverage on rotating basis (1-2 days per month)
- Assist in peer review chart audits and other appropriate quality activities
- Oversee and manage support-level medical staff and ancillary staff
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, a generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Family Medicine
- Experience in an FQHC or Ambulatory Setting Required
New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.