MD - Family Medicine
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Family Medicine physician needed for a position with an FQHC in Brooklyn: Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
Compensation : $173000 - $185000
Job ID : 15292
- Work alongside Family Medicine and FNP providers
- Prenatal care and strong interest in women's health procedures desired
- Monday-Friday, 9-5 schedule, currently 1-2 days of telehealth available
- Monthly "grand rounds" where providers discuss cases and educate each other
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency and Board Certification as Family Medicine Physician
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.