FNP or MD - Family Medicine
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Hudson, New York
- Work in 100% outpatient clinic alongside primary care providers and mid-level staff
- Standard business hours M-F, rotated later evenings and weekends
- Community health setting, full age range of patients, diverse caseload
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred)
- Residency Training in Family Medicine
- Masters as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Board Certification Required
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred but not required
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months are encouraged to apply.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.