MD - Gastroenterologist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
New Haven, Connecticut
- Primarily outpatient, private multispecialty group model, community practice
- Inpatient responsibilities/on-call coverage of 1:4
- Perform procedures at the endoscopy center
- Primary care teams and specialist team provide a network of providers for all patients
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- CT State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Internal Medicine, fellowship training in Gastroenterology
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months are encouraged to apply
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.