Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
New Haven, Connecticut
SHARE THIS JOB
General Surgeon needed to provide high quality inpatient and outpatient care for hospital in New Haven County.
Compensation : $300000 - $350000
- Provide direct surgical care to patients to assure ongoing competency and credibility as a General Surgeon.
- Order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Perform surgical procedures needed to diagnosis and treat various disorders.
- Collaborate on improvement in care delivery and service with management, other physicians and staff.
- Work with practice management to ensure compliance with billing and coding requirements.
- Work with hospital and practice leadership to expand clinical capabilities of the practice and market the practice.
- Office currently includes 2 MDs focused on general surgery. Call schedule includes an additional staffed surgeon and one private practice MD on the medical staff.
- Academic appointments are available through Frank Netter School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.