MD - Geriatrician
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Hackensack, New Jersey
- Combination of office care, sub-acute care and long-term care
- Will see some unassigned patients that come in through the hospitals (goal would be to covert those to the group)
- Busy patient volume, partnership, and affiliation with local hospital (Hackensack Pascack Valley)
- Have internal hospitalist team to assist with coverage (3.5 FTEs)
- Physician-owned and managed practice
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- NJ State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics or Hospice/Palliative Care
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months are encouraged to apply
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.