MD - Geriatrician
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Bronx, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Academic medical center in NYC seeking a Geriatrician for either a staff or medical director position.
Compensation : $200000 - $250000
Job ID : 11961
- Large, 400-bed teaching hospital in NYC with medical students and an internal medicine residency program
- Department consists of two full time geriatric NPs, opening due to a pending retirement of geriatric medical director
- Opportunity to work with clerkship for medical students, ACE unit (acute care of the elderly), outpatient geriatric clinic, and to help build out a geriatric consult service
- Currently have a dedicated geriatric hospitalist that manages most inpatient care
- Able to customize schedule to be comprised of attractive mix of clinical work, rounding and teaching based on incoming physician's interests
- Monday-Fri normal business hours, no expected inpatient call
- BE/BC in Geriatrics Required
- NY State License
- H1B cap exempt - they can sponsor a visa candidate
- New fellows graduating in the next 12 months are encouraged to apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.