MD - Hematologist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
- Department currently has 13 physicians and 13 PA's, strong and growing team with longevity, group is large enough that all physicians are subspecialized - participate in clinical operations, teaching/research, and clinical trials
- Great role for someone coming out of training and looking for mentorship, work on team with both early career and mid-career physicians
- Opportunity to work in clinically oriented role and build up patient panel while also being involved in academics as desired - research and grant writing is an element but mostly clinical role - approx. 80% clinical and 20% research and teaching
- Big focus on physician support, person coming into this role to be paired with APP for support once patient panel built out
- Support on patient side, department has 2 social works, psychiatrist, dietician, and geneticist within department and easily accessible
This is a hospital employed position with a competitive base salary + RVU bonuses, CME money and strong hospital benefits including malpractice coverage.
NY License Required
Fellowship Training in Hematology OR Hematology/Oncology Required
Must be either Board Certified or Board Eligible
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.