HIV Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Staten Island, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Family Nurse Practitioner with HIV training needed for a community health organization at their Staten Island Location.
Compensation : $110000 - $130000
Job ID : 14808
- Work in 100% outpatient clinic alongside primary care providers and mid-level staff
- Standard business hours, M-F, rotated later evenings and weekends with minimal call
- Facility also has behavioral health and women's health services available, work in collaborative environment
- Community health setting with a diverse caseload and strong administrative and case management support
- Focus on primary care and HIV/AIDS initiatives to treat a diverse adult panel with multiple co-morbidities
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred)
- Masters as a Family Nurse Practitioner required
- HIV Certification preferred, but not required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.