MD - Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Physician
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
White Plains, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A hospital-affiliated medical group in Westchester County is seeking Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physicians for their primary care practices.
Compensation : $220000 - $275000
Job ID : 19990
- 100% outpatient practice with no hospital call required
- Primarily adult patient base with no Ob or women's health requirements
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Telephone call is minimal and the rotation is location-specific
- Diverse payer mix and part of multispecialty group that has specialists available for appropriate referrals
- Competitive compensation structure with opportunity to earn above MGMA salaries with incentives
This is a full time employed position with guaranteed salary and a competitive RVU bonus model, paid occurrence malpractice, CME time and money, as well as a 403b retirement plan.
- Residency training in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- New York State Licensed is required
- Board Certification is required
- New Physicians graduating in next 12 months are encouraged to apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.