Internal or Family Medicine Physician
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Beacon, New York
- Panel of patients in place with room to grow, group of 6 MDs currently onsite
- 100% outpatient ambulatory practice model
- Have radiology and lab onsite to handle imaging and test results in house
- Office is open Mon-Friday schedule no weekends required
- Medical group offers primary care, wellness, occupational health, and some specialty care
- Strong referral network and patient-centered medical home with the affiliate hospital and larger ACO network
- Hospital is starting a residency program in 2022, person will be involved in developing and teaching IM residents
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred), but not required
- Residency training in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months are encouraged to apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.