MD - Internal Or Family Medicine
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
New Haven, Connecticut
- Providing high quality primary care in an office-based setting, 100% outpatient
- Full hospitalist service available
- Examine, obtain medical history and treat acute and chronic illnesses.
- Order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Minor teaching/academic interaction with residents who do rotations through the sites
- Focus on care delivery and quality measures in compliance with PCMH and ACO standards
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- CT State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required Residency training in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months are encouraged to apply!
- H-1B Cap Exempt. Willing to sponsor Green Card applications
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.