Joint Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgeon
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Bronx, New York
- Large teaching hospital in NYC that focuses on ongoing education, home to the newest medical school in NYC so opportunity to interact with medical students
- Expect 2 days in the OR a week, join one other joint specialist
- Goal is to build program to 150-200 joint cases a year (currently at around 125)
- Residency Training in Orthopedic Surgery Required, Fellowship Training in Joint Reconstructive Preferred
- NY State License
- Board Eligibility or Board Certification Required
- H1B cap exempt - they can sponsor a visa candidate
- Residents or Fellows graduating in the next 12 months encouraged to apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.