MD - Neurology
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
- Need is to replace a departing Neurologist, leaving to start his own practice
- Join 3 others and call is 1:4 for both week and weekend. phone calls only, unless MD wants to go in
- Mostly outpatient and work out of one clinic - Limited inpatient consult work.
- No stroke in ER work. Acute Telestroke, 24/7
- Looking for general Neuro but can develop subspecialties.
- Hospital has EMG, NCS, LP, skin biopsies, botox and TPI, ONB.
- Will read EEGs but are performed in the hospital
- Primary Neurology practice for Berkshire county - Joint Commission certified stroke center
- Integrated EMR with access to all specialists
- Must be BE/BC with engaging personality and excellent communication skills
- New Grads or experienced are welcome to apply
- Will also consider candidates needing sponsorship
- Metro, Suburban or rural living. Great quality of life
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.