MD - Neurology - Assessment Doctor
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Queens, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Neurologist needed for a physician-owned and managed practice in Queens, NY.
Compensation : $225000 - $350000
- Neurologist will cover multiple clinical locations on an outpatient-only basis
- No on-call responsibilities, standard business hours and flexible scheduling
- Patients who come through the disability, workers compensation program must undergo primary care, general health assessments, often neurological and sometimes a mental health assessment.
- Patients have injuries either short-term or chronic conditions
- Determine patients ability to work, mental health status and mental well-being - patients may be suffering from depression, anxiety
- Refer patients for necessary EKGs, scans etc.
- Diagnose medical conditions, manage chronic health issues, refer out most Medicaid long-term care
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- DOT, Workers compensation experience preferred
- Workers Comp # preferred, willingness to obtain required
- NYS License, CSR, DEA preferred - not required
- Residency training in Neurology required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.