MD - Neurology Department Director
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Bronx, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Academic Hospital in the Bronx is seeking Director of Neurology Department and Staff Neurologist.
Compensation : $210000 - $350000
Job ID : 19352
- Great academically-involved role with a combination of IP and OP work
- Scheduling flexible, looking to have 5-7 (half day) clinic sessions per week, remainder of time acting as neuro hospitalist
- When on service, typically see 5-7 consults per day on the floor
- Mon-Fri schedule flexible start time 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm - no evenings or weekends required
- Strong academic environment with medical students, externs and residency program
- Clinically rich environment with a variety of opportunities to develop programs within movement disorders, epilepsy and other neurologic subspecialties
- If qualified to be Director of Department, would help to recruit additional physicians and develop programs, work closely with chairman of medicine
- Active NY License
- Residency Training in Neurology
- Fellowship Training to be considered, need to be okay with generalist work
- Board Eligibility or Board Certification is required
- New residents graduating in the next 12 months are encouraged to apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.