MD/NP/PA - Urgent Care Provider
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Hauppauge, New York
- (Full time is 38 hours per week, averages 14-16 shifts per month)
- Providers are generally staffed at one-site only
- Patients: 3% under age of 1, 15% 1-17, 65% adults, 15-20% over 65
- Double coverage starts at 36 patient visits per day (12-hours). MAs and Rad Tech hiring increases with census, busiest location scribes are being hired and trained for super-performing sites. They account for CME, vacation time in the staffing model.
- State of the art procedural rooms - smart glass, transparent charting, mobile x-ray, integrated EMR system-wide
- EKG on-site, lab on-site, providers need to read x-rays, but tele-radiology available real-time and final x-rays read by radiologist
- Online check in with real-time wait times and patient booking module
- Mostly private pay, Medicaid could be as low as 5% as high as 30% depending on market
- MD Family Medicine/Emergency Medicine or APRN-BC FNP/PA
- Previous Urgent Care experience preferred, but not required
- Required for APRNs - 2000 clinical hours in ER or Urgent Care
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.