MD - Ob/Gyn
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Spring Valley, New York
- The ob/gyn physician will provide comprehensive care in to women of all ages
- Provides obstetric and gynecologic care to health center patients.
- Evaluates patient’s health status and educates patients by teaching preventative care.
- Documents patients’ history and treatments
- 1:1 ratio Physician: =Nurse
- 2 office days per week + 1 24-hour call
- This is traditional ob/gyn position, good mix of outpatient, prenatal and deliveries
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, a generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Ob/Gyn
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.