MD - Gynecologist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Top community health organization in Manhattan hiring a Gynecologist (GYN-only).
Compensation : $210000 - $220000
Job ID : 19244
- Community health setting diverse patient population, normal primary and patients with more chronic conditions
- See patients in the outpatient setting (Gyn-only) managing a panel
- Perform full-scope of women's health procedures including colposcopy’s, Nexplanon, IUDs
- Hospital partnership for deliveries
- Hours are Mon-Friday, 9am-5pm, no weekends
- Program planning and ensure integration of clinical services
- Participate in budget preparations and attend regular staff meetings to discuss quality improvement initiatives
- Assist in peer review chart audits and other appropriate quality activities
- Oversee and manage support-level medical staff and ancillary staff
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in ObGyn
- Bilingual language skills in Spanish preferred, but not required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.