MD - ObGyn
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Top academic hospital in Brooklyn looking for a Gynecologist (outpatient only, option to take call if desired).
Compensation : $250000 - $280000
Job ID : 20606
- Work out of brand new ambulatory clinic on hospital campus, manage panel of normal primary and patients with more chronic conditions. Provide to some Ob patients/prenatal care but can be all outpatient if desired, some people like to see through patients and deliver as well - but optional.
- Perform full scope of women's health procedures including colposcopy's, Nexplanon, IUDs
- Hours are M-F, 9 - 5 pm, no weekends
- Program planning, ensure integration of clinical activities, and opportunity to get involved academically as well
- Residency training in ObGyn required
- NY License required
- Fluency in Spanish required
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility required
- Any resident graduating in next 9 months are encouraged to apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.