MD - ObGyn
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brewster, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A well-established community health organization in Putnam County is seeking an ObGyn Physician.
Compensation : $200000 - $240000
Job ID : 17447
- Treat an underserved patient base and provide high quality ObGyn care, with a focus on gynecology
- ObGyn would report to the Medical Director of Women's Health and lead cross-functional care teams from the Ossining site
- Standard business hours Mon-Fri with rotated half-day on Saturday for expanded access to care (one day per week 11-7 and 1 5-hr session Saturday per month, paid extra for Saturday)
- Call schedule - 4 times/month overnight phone only (get paid for this, can take more for extra $$)
- Work with midwives in caring for obstetrical patients
- Strong focus on collaborative care model and treating the whole patient and establishing family partnerships
- Provide appropriate specialist referrals, follow-up and hospitalizations when indicated
- Work with a tenured team with strong support staff - organization also offers behavioral health, women's health, specialty, school health and dental services
- Maintain familiarity with ongoing research and development in relevant fields.
- Ensure performance improvement initiatives are supported with timely and accurate data and consistent actions
- Residency Training in ObGyn Required
- Board Certification Required
- NY State License Required
- Medical or Fluent Spanish is required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.