MD - ObGyn Hospitalist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Top academic hospital in Brooklyn looking for an ObGyn Hospitalist for dynamic role.
Compensation : $260000 - $270000
Job ID : 19347
- Total 16 12-hr shifts per month, 15 clinical + 1 admin (admin shift 12 hrs can be broken down throughout month and done in office or from home)
- Level 3 NICU with 24/7 Maternal Fetal Medicine and Ob-Anesthesia Coverage
- Primarily covering triage through ED - CNMs, PAs and residents on staff as first response
- During a 24-hr shift 2 attending hospitalists, private practice physicians and ancillary staff working
- 2 DaVinci robots, surgical cases done as needed
- Separate faculty practice handles outpatient care
This is an employed position with a base salary, quality bonus, CME money, opportunity for moonlighting and standard hospital benefits including malpractice coverage
- Residency training in ObGyn required
- NY License required
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility required
- Any resident graduating in next 9 months are encouraged to apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.