MD - ObGyn
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Yonkers, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
ObGyn physician needed for an established community healthcare organization in lower Westchester County.
Compensation : $240000 - $300000
Job ID : 13629
- Join a team of 3 experienced ObGyns and 1 midwife
- Participate in a shared call-schedule, 7 calls per month
- Centers are open standard business hours, generally from 9am-5pm, 4-6 outpatient sessions per week (2-3 full days) depending on call schedule with ability to provide colposcopy and other minor office procedures
- Good mixture of high risk and low risk Ob and Gyn volume
- Hospital is level 2 nursery with 24/7 anesthesia and 24/7 laborist program in-house
- NYS Medical License, DEA, CSR all preferred but not required
- New Graduate Physicians encouraged to apply
- Previous community health, not-for-profit and/or public sector healthcare experience is preferred, but not required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.