MD - Oncology - Hematology
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
East Meadow, New York
- Group work out of 3 outpatient centers
- All centers have infusion centers, most have Rad/Onc and Med. Onc and Surg Onc.
- Hospital also has an infusion center
- Join a 9 person group to make call of 1:10
- All outpatient work but call of 1 week of inpatient work rotating every 10th week
- M-F no weekends, except every 10th week when doing inpatient rounding.
- Centers have Oncology NPs for infusion and assistance
- Would like a bigger focus on Oncology vs. Hematology to balance out group
- Must be fellowship trained in Hem/Onc
- Must be BE in IM and Hem/Onc
- Will consider a new grad or experienced provider.
- If new grad must start within 6-7 months of applying. Will not look at 2024 candidates
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.