Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
- Clinical position covering inpatient consults and outpatient office visits (see about 3000 patients a year)
- Weekend call approx 1:4 for inpatient consults, hospital has strong pediatric hospitalist team so consults are minimal
- Pediatric Department has 2600 admissions to the IP service, 1000 NICU admissions, 8000 deliveries and see over 70,000 outpatient visits a year
- Part of children's hospital that has every available pediatric subspecialty, incredible pathology in a diverse community
- Department has 2-bed pediatric epilepsy monitoring unit and remote video EEG services for PICU and NICU
- Join two other physicians in department and NP
- Work closely with large pediatric residency program, and secure faculty appointment with strong local medical school
- Looking to establish strong center for pediatric neurology and integrate programs between two programs
- Encourage academic work including teaching, research, grant writing, etc.
- Fellowship training in pediatric neurology required
- NY License required
- Board Certification required
- New fellows graduating in the next 12 months are encouraged to apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.