MD - Pediatric Pulmonologist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
New York, New York
- See patients aged 0-21, focused in a pulmonology role
- Gather patient history, examine, diagnose and treat illnesses, evaluate health state and initiate preventative and therapeutic measures
- Community health setting diverse patient population, normal primary and patients with more chronic conditions
- Monday-Friday schedule, no weekends required
Participate in after-hours telephone triage coverage on rotating basis.
- Assist in peer review chart audits and other appropriate quality activities
- Oversee and manage support-level medical staff and ancillary staff
- State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Pediatrics
- Fellowship training in Pediatric Pulmonology
- Bilingual language skills in Spanish preferred, not required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.