Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Long Island, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A large physician-owned organization with practices across NYC is seeking a pediatrician for a 100% outpatient role in Nassau County, Long Island.
Compensation : $195000 - $205000
- Looking for a full time or part time (24-30hrs+) outpatient pediatrician to join two-provider practice
- Practice has standard Mon-Fri 8:30-5pm hours (some extended evenings and open for 3 hours on weekends for emergencies only
- 100% outpatient, no newborn rounds, expect 4 patients per hour
- Residency Training and Board Certification in Pediatrics
- Active NY License
- Team player with a positive demeanor, ideally looking for 1+ year of experience but will consider a new graduate
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.