Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Long Island, New York
- The Physiatrist will see routine PMR cases - somebody with procedural skills would be preferred.
- This practice treats workplace injuries (workers' compensation) as well as referrals through the various insurance networks.
- Physicians hold clinical hours in multiple offices to maximize patient contacts.
- The practice is very busy and has a significant support system in place to make sure the surgeon can focus on seeing patients - excellent marketing, back-office, business operations.
- DOT, Workers compensation experience preferred
- Workers Comp # preferred, willingness to obtain required
- NYS License, CSR, DEA preferred - not required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.